300-hours Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Certificate Course
27 August 2018 – 28 January 2019
Who we are
About the course
About Yoga Therapy
Yoga has always traditionally been taught on an individual level, with tailor-made sessions designed to address unique and specific ailments and diseases – a practice that cannot be implemented in classes with massive groups. A therapeutic approach to yoga, thus, is the best way to start with the practice. The following points fall within the concept of yoga therapy:
- Designing tailor-made yogic practices according to the individual’s body type and lifestyle
- Effectively addressing and treating an individual’s physical and mental ailments through such tailored practices
- Planning a nutritious yogic diet programme, making lifestyle changes and treating addictions through yogic mindful living and meditative practices
- Understanding and applying the practices and philosophy of yoga in our daily lives, as well as advocating their therapeutic benefits to family and friends
- Being in connection with nature’s five elements, adopting a healthy and environmentally-conscious lifestyle and truly understanding our responsibility as human beings on all levels and stages
How to apply?
1. Students interested in enrolling in the Kids Teacher Training Certificate Course may do so by filling up the Online Application Form.
2. Applications will then be assessed by our Programme Directors. Successful applicants will be informed of their admission within three working days of their application.
3. Students may call or visit our studio and speak to one of our membership consultants or faculty members for any questions or concerns that they may have about the course.
4. Once your application is approved, you may pay the course fee to confirm your enrollment and secure your slot in the course.
5. We strongly advise students to prepare for the course by reading the suggested materials. Students may also begin using their 30 hours of group class sessions as part of their physical, and mental, preparation.