200-hours Yoga Teacher Training Certificate Course
About Anahata Yoga
Anahata Yoga’s 200 Hours Teacher Training Certificate course gives yoga practitioners, enthusiasts, and aspiring instructors the chance to deepen their self-knowledge of yoga philosophy and improve on various aspects of their practice. It is an open-level training programme, suitable for those who have never done yoga before as well as those who have put in years of practice.
Through the course, students gain a better understanding of yoga’s origins, history, as well as its philosophy. Students also learn how they may improve on their postures, that they may execute them with accuracy and, later, be able to demonstrate it to others.
We recognize that yoga is a popular pursuit in Hong Kong. People seek it out for its health benefits and often incorporate it into their active lifestyles. However, yoga instruction is not equal among the various yoga centres in Hong Kong. This is where our accredited Teacher Training Courses make all the difference.
Our courses are accredited by, and offered in conjunction with, Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre in India. This is the first time outside of India that such a programme is being offered.
Our classes are designed and taught in the same way as our instructors are taught. Predominantly from India, our instructors are fully learned not only in the practice of their discipline, but also in the history and philosophy behind the practice. The resulting combination of grassroots knowledge both practical and theoretical in our programmes gives students more in-depth learning than they may able to find elsewhere in Hong Kong.
International Yoga Academy is a registered school with Yoga Alliance and Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre, Chennai, India (www.andiappanyoga.com).
Yoga Alliance is an international governing board for yoga teachers and training courses around the globe. We offer assistance to students interested in applying for a Yoga Alliance Registration after completing a teacher training course.
About Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre – Chennai, South India is known throughout the world for its contribution to Yogic Science. Founded by Guruji Dr. Asana Andiappan in 1950, it is meticulously run by Dr. Asana Andiappan and Trust Members, all of whom have over 50 years of experience in Yogasanas and Naturopathy. It is the only yoga college and research centre recognized by the government as well as two universities in India.
Located in Chennai, South India, the centre runs various yoga programmes as well as free awareness camps that are aided and supported by various government and private organisations. It has been collaborating with various medical universities, hospitals and organisations that run research programmes on yoga and its therapeutic benefits. The centre is also home to the widely read Asana International Yoga Journal, which has a readership of 200,000 and growing, in India and around the world.
Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre also has accredited franchisee centres in over 30 countries that run yoga programmes, and teacher training courses.
How to Apply?
1. Students interested in enrolling in the Kids Teacher Training Certificate Course may do so by filling up the Online Application Form.
2. Applications will then be assessed by our Programme Directors. Successful applicants will be informed of their admission within three working days of their application.
3. Students may call or visit our studio and speak to one of our membership consultants or faculty members for any questions or concerns that they may have about the course.
4. Once your application is approved, you may pay the course fee to confirm your enrollment and secure your slot in the course.
5. We strongly advise students to prepare for the course by reading the suggested materials. Students may also begin using their 30 hours of group class sessions as part of their physical, and mental, preparation.
For more details please email to email@example.com